We're looking for an intermediate consultant, with a minimum of five years' experience in corporate communications, marketing communications, journalism or similar, to join our Auckland-based team.
Career development opportunities exist for the right candidates to work with some of New Zealand’s leading corporates and brands.
Proven ability to think strategically and creatively, solve problems and deliver effective communications across a range of stakeholders are required.
To succeed you will:
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- be proactive, and able to act on changing priorities as necessary
- be well organised
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- be able to draw on your excellent interpersonal skills to form solid relationships
- have a sound understanding of media.
Contact Nicky Heap (Nicky.Heap@bbg.co.nz) before October 9 to express your interest.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Demonstrated writing experience
- Strong relationship skills
- Experience in developing and executing successful communications plans
- Intermediate level skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas, sum up a situation and present a case verbally